How long did the whole process take to get the plan approved since you started it?  I got monies approved to modify the van to work for me through the waiver now someone new took over the position and decided to reevaluate it.  How rude.  I'll prob still get it though.

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
From: QuadPirate
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2005 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] P.A.S.S.

I'm going to start looking.
I'd really like a small van because I just hate lifts I'd rather have a ramp. I feel like a spectacle sometimes getting in & out of my van because it doesn't have a dropped floor so I have to  tilt back to get  in or out and just sux.
But I like more room too so I'm open  for suggestions plus I'm wanting to drive and should be going to get evaluated and I'm  sure they'll have some great suggestions.