I for one am glad that you were not there. It's so scary to think that this can happen but then to have someone I know to be there or that close makes it hit home for real.  Nothing I can do but pray that these bombings stop  I'm glad your safe,

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Surgery

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hi Smurf,

I will  say a prayer for you so your surgery will go well.  Take care  of
yourself and stay strong.  Is the 'Tube' wheelchair   accessible?  If so
remember
to keep your eyes open and your head   down!

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years  Post
Texas, USA

Hi  Dave,

How are you?   hope  your well!  thankfully I didn't have to go anywhere near

London so I was  well out of danger.  Although having said that,  one of the
stations that  was evacuated - London Victoria is the  station at the end of
line
that  Sittingbourne (my home town) is  on.  Pretty scary to think that
Victoria  is in central  London.  Only some of the tube stations have
disabled
access,  although I think the bombings proves the point that should anything
like
that happened again, God forbid, and there was a disabled on board,  there
would
be no way of getting the disabled out of the train  safely.  That's  the UK
for you!

Wanna know something  more  scary though?  If I had got to the GB squad
trials
and got  in, on the day  of the bombings I would've been at Kings Cross
station  around the time that  the explosion happened......

Take  care,

Love Smurf  xxx