I'm glad your safe and someone saw you to help you.  Was it hard having only one person to help you into your chair?

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 2:21 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] wheelchair drop out

hello everyone

i was just sitting outside looking at the ducks by the lake in our backyard with my dog, Daisy. doesn't her name just sound so sweet.  well that sweet dog just pulled me out of my chair trying too get the ducks.  i caught myself at first but i had the leash wrapped around my hand and she finished the job she started.  to make things worst it started to rain.  luckily there was a man across the lake that helped me back in my chair.  this is the second time she's done it and i guess i didn't learn my lesson the first time.  i couldn't punish her because by the time i was back where i could, she had already forgotten what she did.  now she's laying inside by my chair because she's scared of thunder.  poor baby.

luke