Just had to throw my thoughts out here on this subject of "super quads." I have been reading the post and find it amazing that you all do not see yourselves as "super individuals," I certainly find you all that way. Whenever I start to slip into a "pity party" attitude I come online and always find a post that picks me up. I know that is not the intention of the poster because rarely are any posts directed to me, but just reading what most of you face and how you all deal with each issue encourages me. I think that each and every person on this list is incredible, and in my mind it proves the old saying "that which does not kill you only makes you stronger" Recently, here locally and in some surrounding towns they had an unsung hero's tribute, and I think I'd have to say that my hero's can be found on this list.  You might be surprised at the impact you have on peoples lives that you touch.  What I find sad is that most of you are rarely told how important you are, so I did not want to miss out on the opportunity to let you know what my thoughts are.

Penny