Houston,

I've had a taste of both levels.  I was a quad when I got out of my coma.  I just thought that I would love it if I could use my arms.  I'm T 7/8 but my torso is so long that I am paralyzed right below my chest. I think quads want to be paras and paras want to walk.  AB's want a better life, etc..  It goes on and on.  Everyone wants something better than what they have.

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Transfers

Hi Houston,

I agree with you about Dave.  I think we all are super just by showing each other, and everyone else, that we're here and doing whatever we can to live a good life.  Each day adds up, and as the years go by we learn a little more about ourselves.  I hope yours is a lucky 7.  :)

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

Houston809 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dave,
You sound 2 be a super quad yourself. Keep pushing you and others truly inspire me. I’ve met a few quads that stand, I’ve only met 1 so far that actually walk I like some others pray for medical break throughs. I’d love 2 just have a little more return. I just want to be a low level Para.
Houston