I have an old chair.  Would you happen to know where I can donate it to?

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 6:19 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Disabled Evacuees

Thanks Mark,
This might be another excellent reason to put your name on your chair, should
you become seperated from it for a short or longer period.

In a message dated 9/15/05 4:33:47 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< They need wheelchairs, scooters and walkers that were destroyed or left

behind. They need medication and their government disability checks. They

need to know how they will ever live independently again.