Thanks
----- Original Message -----
From: Eric Olson
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] lying flat

Sounds like AD.  I have the same problem.  When I get in bed, after being in the chair all day, my pressure shoots up.  Unfortunately, I haven't found a solution.

Eric

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi All,
    When I transfer into bed the head is raised up a bit. I stay like that for a little while. But then later when I'm getting undressed and lay flat my head pounds and I get a very bad headache until I raise my head up a little bit.
    Dose anybody else have a problem laying flat and getting headaches? This has been happening to me since, forever.
      Bobbie