For me.... it's fiction.  1st, I don't watch Oprah or read the Wall Street
Journal and
2nd, I don't believe that its legal.  These ploys like to use name drops to
make those
who read the message think its credible.
In my 125 years on this planet, I have yet to see anyone, on tv, jumping with
joy, because they won any money using this ploy.
Lastly, if you truly believe in all the money promised you.... I've got the
original, not a
fake, but the original "London Bridge" for sale, at a cut-rate price.

Best Wishes and Live Long!