PN magazine had an article about it.  Russia has been doing it for years.  I didn't read to detailed but one person out of 20 had some leg movement where others had some improved sensation and improved bowel and bladder function.

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Lubin
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 3:59 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Adult Stem Cells May Help Spine-Injured Mice

Lab Tests Show Improved Mobility With Adult Human Neural Stem Cells
http://my.webmd.com/content/Article/112/110298.htm

Research Finds Stem Cells Aid in Spinal Cord Repair
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4854902

strange, foxnews is the only other place I saw this reported. I guess if it
doesn't evolve embryonic stem cells it doesn't get widely reported.