Was just looking at the listing on the home, it is a pretty home but the price WOW.

When I lived in Md, I saw the property values go up in a matter of 5 yrs.  The home I lived in was built in 1909, my grandparents purchased it for 4000.00, in 2003 before I sold it the house appraised for 257,000.
In Georgia the property values are still affordable. We purchased 2.79 acres and had a 2005 modular placed. It is comparable in size to the one listed in AZ.  We have 2560 sq. ft,( 5bd room, formal living room w/stone fireplace, large kitchen, dinning room, laundry room and family room, and 3 full bathrooms) we had one  of the bedrooms converted into an office with a built in desk unit , the master BD's bath has separate shower and garden tub .  Sliding doors from the dinning area that open out to a 12X 20 deck.  Everything, land included did not cost us 1/3 of the asking price for the one in the listing.  I find it amazing that we all ( for the most part) live in the same country, but pricing is so different from area to area.
Just wondering what the housing costs are in other area's

Penny