Hi Lori,

Oh, yeah, you've really been good to Santa this year!  That is a nice voice phone system.  Please let me know how you like it, if you do get it from Santa.  :)

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

Lori Michaelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Hi all!

Hubby is deciding whether to purchase the following voice activated
phone for me for Christmas http://www.saje-tech.com/

We'd choose THE BASIC COMMUNICATOR.  There is a demo you can bring up via
windows media player or whatever.  I wouldn't want the wheelchair mounted one as
seen in the video.  I just want the headset.

A bit pricey but it doesn't tie up your own phone line and one can go 500 feet from the PC!

Lori Michaelson
Age - 41
C4/5 complete quad, 26 years post
Tucson, AZ