Hi Jim,

I am not dual eligible so I had to choose my own Plan D.  After a couple months of research and comparison of different plans, I signed-up with Humana.  I am very happy with the way their Plan has worked out for me.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 29 Years Post
Texas, USA

Jim Lubin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just wondering if anyone had any problems with the change from
Medicaid to Medicare Part D after all the doom and gloom predictions.

I know for me the transition was smooth. I received a letter in
November saying that it was changing and that if I did not chose a
drug plan I would be put on the AARP MedicareRx Plan. I checked the
Medicare web site and saw that it covered ! my medications. They did
not show my pharmacy as being included in their plan so called the
pharmacy and asked. They assured me they were. So I did nothing. This
month when it was time to renew my prescriptions called the pharmacy,
they asked for my social security number, and that was it. When my
mom went to pickup my prescriptions I had: a $3 co-pay for dantrium,
$1 co-pay for baclofen and no co-pay for docusate.

Jim