I love lyrica.  My pain levels are so much better.  My pain was so bad, I was also taking methadone.  I am not on that anymore and only on 200mg vs. 1200mg of neurontin 3x a day plus the methadone. It's great stuff.

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 10:26 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Fwd: [SCIC] New Drug for Nerve Pain

I appreciate this information as i suffer neuropathic pain immensely.
I take Neurontin and although it kicks my pain levels down a few notches
i am never completely pain free.
                                             Rob

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:00:13 EST
Subject: Re: [SCIC] New Drug for Nerve Pain

!
Marie,

Hank has been on Lyrica for several months now instead of the Neurontin, big difference! The pain is gone. I am sure that I shared this info to the group several months ago, but got no response. Oh well, it really works! Our Neurologist said that the study that they have had at the UOM. Is almost 100%.

Deb wife to Hank c3-4 incomplete 2.5yrs post

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

On Yahoo!7
Dancing With the Stars: Win tickets to the Grand Final!