Not with this pressure sore I've been fighting.  I did great with the J2.

Stacy
----- Original Message -----
From: Brien
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:05 PM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Transfers

Howbout a firm cushion so that you are closer in height to your wheelchair when you sit on lower spaces?

Brien
On Apr 2, 2006, at 6:42 AM, Stacy Harim wrote:

I'm T 7 with a long torso so my transfers are just OK.  I scoot more than up and over.   I cannot transfer to a couch bc I'll never get out.  I have very strong arms but can't get the depression to pick my butt up unless I have my arm rests or some sort of blocks next to me.

Stacy