Then again, you know what they call the worst doctor to graduate medical school?

Doctor!

I get those tiny fractures from the way the bones deformed after the accident when I broke my neck. Actually,, the broken neck was only one of many things broken. A lot of the bones didn't and won't heal right. I have had a few operations to remove bone growing through the skin and to refit screws and hardware.
I thought the soft cast was a given. I didn't imagine you not getting a velcrow leg splint and told to immobilize it etc.
It hadn't occured to me your doctor just kissed it and told you it'l be ok. I thought you were upset over her lack of enthusiasm. I really thought she splinted it and warneed you about the circulatory problems.
You might ask her if she's too busy to see you since she's obviously hasn't the time to think about your case. I thought you meant your doctor was busy, not stupid, I you were right.
I took a drug that was meant to help heal the osteoperosis and stop the decalcification, it led to bone spurs growning faster and bladder stones forming fast.

john