Steph,, Did you see a white light? i never saw a white light. Everyone said there would be a white light. I'd meet dead relatives,, or at least St. Peter. Honest,, it was just poof..no pain, no more hassle, nothing. I think the dying part was almost comfortable compared to the injury that got me there and oohhmmyy,, it hurts to be brought back! I have my DNR filled out now.

john