Dear Ron's dad,
I would be an everso devoted son. i'm a tad old (50)but I'm willing to work hard to get adopted. Lol
God bless you and your dad.

john

n a message dated 6/16/2006 1:00:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I have one of these, cost me 1700 to set up. Allows me to receive benefits and still have a savings noone can tap into. I have a tax man, a financial planner, and a lawyer working together to set me up when my ol man dies. With this trust no bad marriage or lawsuit can touch my money, and I dont have to report it. I would highly suggest getting one of thses, its a godsin for me.

ron