Stacy,
You always amaze me how you keep fighting back. i know how desperate you are feeling. I keep reading and looking for anything that could be of any help. I'm getting to that poiunt with the pain. I'm trying mega vitamin c. Sounds stupid but as you can tell, I'll try anything. I'm up to 5 grams a day and my only worry is a urine leak. My pee could eat through steel let alone skin. I use aloe all around that area just in case. I don't know if it would help but It feels so good when my ade rubs it in. *wink*. Wish I could feel it.
You can get your chair modified so U can almost lay on your side and go. Looks strange, But who cares. I use to smoke pot for the pain. I had to stop because my heart is screwing up. Besides, It made me sleep too much. I like using my mind and it keeps me from thinking too much about pain and spasms and folks can't tell if I'm thinking or having a mild siezure. lol
When you talk to the doctors remember, be nice but be firm. They are practicing medicine and no matter how little they think of your life, they took an oath. You aren't their for experiments. You expect them to use all their talents and if they need more info, ASK!

PLEASE KEEP US INFORMED STACY.
PEACE & LOVE
john