I know from time to time there has been a lot of talk about health insurance coverage's. Just thought some of you might be interested in this "Surehealthplans.com " When my husband left his employment after 20+ yrs he was offered to keep our insurance via cobra at something like 840. per mth, we chose not to stay with United Health so we have been searching. We found Sure health and right now they have open enrollment so all preexisting is covered, and they offer a prescription plan.  Just thought I'd share the info in case anyone else is looking for affordable insurance.

Penny