No problem.  Then Angie, it will be.
If you ever have the chance, read up on Ed Roberts of California, who graduated from college in an iron lung and after many years of struggles, became the commish of Human Services in Californina, then started the world's first Center for Independent Living (CIL)

-----Original Message-----
From: Angelique Novak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Quad List <quad-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 11:40:35 -0500
Subject: [QUAD-L] reply: hiya

Hi W-
    I took a college course several years ago through the mail.  The
Institute for Children's Literature.  I'm published in several poetry
anthologies.  That's about the only college I was interested in.  It was
fun, having something creative to do again, via writing.
    Btw, I am really not religious, so I prefer "Angelique" or "Angie."
No huge deal, just thought I'd mention it.
    Thanks for the welcome.  I've received two!  That's nice.
-Angelique