I would like to appologize to anyone or everyone that thought I was holding my feelings in.

john

In a message dated 7/17/2006 8:54:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Hi River,

I haven't shoved anything feelings down anywhere,
River. I've come to terms with my injury long ago and
I as well as many others here have too. If one wants
to vent their feeling on this list, then fine, it's
their way of dealing. Do whatever you have to do to
deal with your new life. But do it, then get on with
it and live the best that one can. If a cure happens,
then great!, if not, oh well, keep on living your
life.

Rick