Date: 07/21/06 15:25:23
Subject: [QUAD-L] What Do You Think?

  I was just thinking that it takes a Man and a Woman to Conceive a Child together so, why can't they take a Mans Sperm and Ladies Juice cause I don't know that much about Fluids of that nature. I just haven't put it on my list for learning it, even though I am a Father of two.

 Lets forget whats above and give you my reasoning for typing this. Why cant they take the two fluids that make a child from any Man and any Woman and use it to make the embryo's we need as Paras or Quads to help us walk again if it is possible. Cant they be produced outside the body of the Woman using what ever fluids needed to keep them alive in a Peatree Dish or another place where they would Thrive and Grow?

 It is probably a stupid idea that I come up with, but wanta to put out there in the e-mail chat to see what you all thought of my Idea. If it ain't such a dumb idea, then we can have people all over the U.S.A. helping us walk again and function as we once did that did walk at one time. Wouldn't be killing anyone by using that Method. People could donate there fluids and not have any obligations what so ever. Have the people not know where fluids went or who they were mixed with. Have a waiver to be signed to that fact... not need to know... The thing is would people go for it to help us?

What do You Think ?  Doesn't fix the Bill that we lost that the Dumb President Vetoed, but it's a Idea just the same..

Chet   ( Cquad7 ) Please no nasty remarks back to me. If it is a Dumb Idea just say that and leave it at that....

Do you Yahoo!?