I'm satisfied that GW Bush was caught by 9/11 with his pants down. One of those events that was hard to fathom even with warning. All big events like that arer predictable with hiindsight and I'm sure someone saw it coming and nobody listened to him while he screamed "I told you so!" into a cell phone as the building collapsed. But I do believe that the invasion of iraq was a conspiracy. I believe the Israeli response to hesbollah is not a conspiracy. (just an inept reaction by a very paranoid gov't trying to prove it thinks it might have an idea. I believe sending any aide to the middle east is just, pissing in the wind

john