I loved this one! i would have loved to see the look on her face! Thanks for making my day.

River Wolfe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I hope you really said this, it made our day ROTFLMAO.  People, in their desire to connect do ask the most obvious questions don't they?
River

On Aug 3, 2006, at 7:23 PM, RollinOn wrote:

That's the funniest damn thing I've heard in a long  time Tim!!
LMAO!!!

Mark

-------Original Message-------

Date: 08/03/06 18:12:36
Subject: [QUAD-L] For all you animal lovers

I have a golden retriever and I was buying a large bag of Purina at
Wal-Mart and was in line to check out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. On impulse, I told her no, I
was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't
because I ended up in the hospital the last time, but that I'd lost 50
pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming
out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet. The way it works is
to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or
two every time you feel hungry and that the food is n utritionally
complete, so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by
now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital because I had
been poisoned.  I told her no; it was because I'd been sitting in the
street licking my balls and a car hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so
hard as he staggered out the door.

.
<IMSTP.gif>