I got a  TDX 3 a few years ago. I would think it would pay for the TDX 5. Not sure if this has brushless gearless motors tho. Whatever you get make sure it takes the big batteries. These 24 nf's are the size above a barbi car. Besides, bigger batteries stabilize your chair by lowering your center of gravity.

john