My chair doubles as an incense burner. It smells like opium. What should I do?

john

In a message dated 9/6/2006 9:21:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Does You Chair Stink?
You know what I mean, lol.  Do you own one of those stinky/ smelly chairs?
Wheelchairs are like shoes for their users and while many TABs have many different shoes for various occassions, chair users usually have only one electric wheelchair... and that's it.

It sits to reason that one you have only one chair and spend the entire day in it, 7 days a week, its going to start harboring odors.  From food, spills, leakages, medication and that nasty stuff you rolled over a couple of weeks ago that you thought was harmless.

That odor, could be harboring some pretty dangerous bacteria.  From the cushion, to the armrest, to the joystick or mouth and chin controllers.

How would you de-louse your chair?  Or do you really care.Who do you assist to de-odorize your chair.  Cleaning the crumbs and spillages from your chair before the stinks begins.

Does your chair stinks???  Now who's going to be the first to admit it, lol.
Ask someone else..... does my chair really stink... or smell?