Hi Amye and Henry,
 You could take the music CD and put it in one of your CD-ROM drawers then go to
My Computer, highlight the CD drawer you put your CD in and then right click. Go down the list until you get Explore. Left click on Explore, you will then see the tracks
that is on the CD. Select the track you want to use by highlighting it, Go up to Edit
at the top, left click copy and copy it to a place that you won't forget where it is at
on your computer. I usually copy it to my desktop or to My Music folder that is in
My Documents folder. From there it will play on your computer using Windows Media Player without the CD in the drawer. You can do with Any Music Cd's you have. This
will work if you are running either Windows XP or Windows XP Professional. Actually
it will work on all Windows format but doing what you are trying to do, it would have
to be one of the latest ones or have a program that does what your trying to do. Any
how that is all the input I have to help with.

Best Regards, Chet       (Cquad7)

~LittleQuad~ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
go to insert at top and sounds....add song to program

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Any computer geeks out there?

I am making a power point presentation and want to add
a musical track to it.  I then want to take the CD and view it
with sound on another computer.

I've tried everything, save as, Package to CD, but the original
computer plays it when the musical CD is in the computer and
if I put the presentation in one CD drive and the music CD in
the other drive it will work.

Any ideas?

GA