I really don't understand why they would think it discriminates, considering there are clinics and centers which deal exclusively with SCI.
Quadius

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Economics! Some quads have enormous settlements and are not particularly concerned with living problems that confront quads that rely on medicaid. I would like to see an assistive living center for quads. I've seen attempts to build them but the ACLU claimed it discriminated against people that suffered from other disabilities. Diseases like drug addiction and alcoholism, mental retardation, all of which when combined into that structure altered it into a handicapped slum where no aide wanted to work. If you can find one that doesnt use public money you can do it.

john