Hello People,
 I was tired of facing the traffic getting to work on time, putting my money
in the gas tank every pay day, and besides that I am the most Laziest
Person you ever want to get to know. I mean Geeeezzzzz can a tired
Guy get a break and be waited on hand and foot till he dies without
no one being the wiser. I mean after all I had a 1966 SuperSport Impala
that I was restoring and it just got me down in the dumps putting dollar
after dollar in that darn car. I decided to just fall asleep at the wheel
doing 50 miles per hour and crashing the car so bad that it was un-able
to fix no matter who tried to straighten out the frame of it.

 If anyone out their can make this story of mine sound any worse than I did
they are welcome to have at it, cause I am just fed up on aww this stuff. I
am tired of going to bed at 10:00 p.m. p.s.t. and being rolled around like a
whale that can't doit when I want too. Grrrrrrrrr Pulling out my hair on my
head.....not that I am already Bald because my Grandpa on my Mothers
side give me his genes so, I was Bald Headed by the time I was 24 Years
Old. Darn Darn Darn.......

 Now I feel better that I got all my frustrations out in the open room.

Best Regards. Chet     (a.k.a. Cquad7)

  This is a Challenge issued by Me.. Let the words flow