Dear Bobbie,
My only advise is to try to take the least you can to get along. I know we are
all addicted to something for spasms. Pain pills are an addiction you can fight
with the rest of your life. The side effects are nightmares in themselves. I
know the pain your dealing with and Hydrocodone only works when it is not to
bad. I wish you the best of luck.

john