The ultimate test, get your aid to sit test it before you get into it. Their
butts feel when it is deflated.

john

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Environmental Control Units (mattress)

Hi Dana,

I couldn't find the post about a device to tell if your cushion's air is
leaking, but if you go to this Site it will show you how to check your ROHO
cushion to be sure you have the correct amount of air in it for proper setting.

http://www.therohogroup.com/medical/properadjust.jsp

Hope this helps.

With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 30 Years Post
Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi,

I'm asking if anybody on the list remembers a post from somebody telling, some
kind of the device could buy to put on your Roho that would tell you if you
were losing the air.  Does anyone remember that post?  I saved it and your
favorites in a computer that is no longer with me.

It would be so great to have some device that would help you know, when you are
losing air because of a leak.

Thanks everybody.
Dana
AOL Mail and more.