Welcome to the list Eddie.  Don't hesitate to chime in and let everybody know
how you have been able to cope with things.  I also love reading all the
different ways of handling situations and there is a wealth of knowledge on
this list that you can't get anywhere else.
Quadius

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:  Hello group

I have introduced move myself before, but I've kept quiet reading all
the posts. It is very interesting to see how everybody in this group
has accomplished to adapt to the new life styles.

It's been fourteen years since my car accident, I was a victim of a
drunk driver at the age of 19. My injury is C6 level. I was a very
active person I played sports All my middle school and highschool.
I am now 34 years old. I graduated from college and now live
independently. My field is film industry. I have a crew of
employees that go out to and do the filming for me. I use Macintosh
computers to edit and produce
the final cut. I love what I do. Just recently for the first time I
developed a pressure sore, it is definitely not a fun experience. I
have been proud of myself for not having one for fourteen years, but
there is always a first time for everything.

I have already taken the necessary steps for the healing process. I
like this group very much, it is informative, constructive,
inspiring, comforting and above all friendly. I want to address a few
posts that I have been reading for a few weeks now.

Number one; I used a ROHO cushioned seating system (air cells) it
works wonders, but five months ago I've changed seat cushions (bad
choice) I wanted to see if there was Room for improvements, I believe
that I should have followed the old saying "if it ain't broke don't
try to fix it"
I went to another seating cushion that had parts that were made out
of hard foam. that was a really bad choice. so now I am paying for
it.

Number two; I drive a minivan for five years now, have not had any
accidents, I am very very careful now more than before. I have driven
six hours and that is the maximum I will drive per day at a time that
way I would not get tired and risk it.
I do like the IDea of a new type of vehicle although they are very
expensive specially the convertible that I want PT cruiser.
hopefully business will pick up and might just be able to get it.

I would like to someday personally meet all of you. it is great to
have many friends, I will continue this posts later on today. For
now this is all I will write, I have a few things that take care of
and I will be back, you guys rock!

Sincerely,

Eddie

The fish are biting.