From: gina [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 2:20 PM
To: LTeasley; quad-list
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] severe chills

Have you checked your blood pressure? I know when mine gets really low.
Mine runs real low anyway usually 80/60, but when it gets lower I get
chills, my doctor gave me midrodrine it highers the blood pressure.

gina

LTeasley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Everybody,

I am a C4-5 complete since July 31, 05.  I know I don't have a UTI, nor am I
sick in any other manner.  What I would like to know, is if anybody else
suffers from extreme chills radiating from the core of the body with no
apparent cause or solution.  The heat at 76+ degrees and multiple layers
including hat and scarf do not help.  I am currently staying at an extended
care facility where they do not allow us to use heating pads, hot water
bottles, or electric blankets.  I try to drink as much hot tea and coffee as
I can throughout the day in hopes to do some warming from the inside out,
also to no avail.

Any ideas or solutions would be most appreciated.

Journey well through life,

Belle

  _____

Never