Don't worry about it John and W ........I don't plan on being at MY OWN
Funeral.....  Dan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:        In a message dated 2/21/2007 5:58:38 P.M.
Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
      On Feb 21, 2007, at 4:44 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

    I could never fall in love with a woman that would have me for a husband!

So, uhm, what exactly seems to be the problem?

  i don't get it
=

  I would never join a club, that would have me as a member....

AOL at AOL.com.