From: LINDA FERRELL [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 10:23 AM
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [QUAD-L] Question about chairs and Roho cushions.

Hi All,

I have a new powerchair that is sitting in my spare bedroom that I have only
been in about 5 times. It seems so much bigger than my Quickie320. My
Quickie is a chin drive, which is easy & the new chair is a Quantum Blast &
has  the majatek drive system, which I'm having trouble learning to drive.
There is a problem with getting a new chair, the place you get one from most
of the time don't have chairs to try out. At least that has been my
experience.

A question for the girls? What do you do with your catheter tubing & bag,
how do you route it out of your clothing? Do you use a leg bag or keep the
UDBag on? If you keep the udbag on where do you hang it & what do you put it
in?

Lindaf