From: Dan Tessiatore [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 5:03 PM
To: poajoan; 'LINDA FERRELL'; quad-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [QUAD-L] Mark Felling gimpgear.US

Joan, sliding doors have adjustments on them that can make them easier and
more difficult to open and close.  Maybe contacting your manufacturer or
someone knowledgeable about the door's and inquire if it is adjustable.  I
can make a difference and sometimes when you adjust them they resort to
their previous difficult condition and need to be adjusted again.  I think
the adjustments are on the bottom and the top of the door. I think the one
in my door are screws that can be adjusted with a screwdriver. Hope this
helps... Dan T.

poajoan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I too have a DoorMate-bought it four years ago, and we hooked it up to my
SiCare, and it is just not strong enough to open the sliding door. However,
a friend of mine has a different style sliding door, which is not as heavy
as mine, and it works great -- go figure!

Joan

  _____