Hi Debbie,

  Welcome to the Quad-'List.  I'm sure you will find the Group to be quite
knowledgeable about SCI issues.  Feel free to ask questions, share ideas, or
just look for support.  The members will be able t5o help in many ways.  Stay
strong.

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 30 Years Post

  Texas, USA

Bruce and Debbie Hamilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi my name is Debbie. I am almost 2 years postaccident. I was diagnosed as
a C4, my function level now is C6 on the right C5 on the left. The first
year postaccident was absolutely horrendous! During the second year, I've
worked on accepting the new me. I am 47 years old, married, and have three
boys one still at home. I am now living in Colorado after going to Craig
hospital and have found there aren't very many resources after being
discharged. Such as rehab for SCI. I look forward to asking questions in
this group. I need the support! Will post questions soon.

Win a Zune™—make MSN® your homepage for your chance to win!
http://homepage.msn.com/zune?icid=hmetagline