I,m wondering if any of you may know this Question....I searched all morning on
web and can't find the answer.  I worked for 25 years then became disabled. I
am qualified for PART A MEDICARE. We were told to use my wife's work insurance
as our PRIMARY then medicare part A as secondary. Most times I go to the
Hospital her insurace covers most but I always have to pay $200 bucks each
time. In over 9 years Medicare has NEVER paid one cent to help me, Should"nt
Medicare pay that extra??      Also for those who use Medicare----- Do they pay
all or only a percent of hospital stay???  Thanks if anyone has any info. on
this, in the meantime I'll continue my search. I may need to find my booklet
and look there too.  Dan" H.