Hi Bobbie,

  I found this info on Gabapentin.

  Gabapentin is used to help control some types of seizures in the treatment of
epilepsy. This medicine cannot cure epilepsy and will only work to control
seizures for as long as you continue to take it.
  This medicine is also used to manage a condition called postherpetic
neuralgia (pain after “shingles”).

  Symptoms of overdose

   Diarrhea
   Double vision
   Drowsiness
   Sluggishness
   Slurred speech
  Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These
side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine.
Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to
prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care
professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or
if you have any questions about them:
  More common

   Blurred or double vision
   Cold or flu-like symptoms
   Delusions
  http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/drug-information/DR600709

  I hope this helps.  Stay strong.

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 30 Years Post

  Texas, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
      Hi people,
        I started taking gabenpentin (sp) for nerve pain. It works great, all
1,200mg per day of it, but I get some wild crazy dreams and nightmare's. This
morning I woke believing I had leach's all over my body.
    Anybody else take this drug and get theses dreams? I'm also wondering what
long term effects are from this drug if anybody knows? OH, and since there has
been a recent increases in my dosage, I've been so inpatient and biting
everybody's head off too.
      Bobbie

  See what's free at AOL.com.