From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: quad-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 11:33 PM
Subject: [QUAD-L] Disability Documentaries

Hey All

It's been about a year or so since my last post.  Since then I've started going
to college--majoring in psychology.  What I plan to do is get my Master's in
Occupational Therapy.

I started a Student Organization along with my fellow college crips.  We're
called the SWAA--Students With Alternative Abilities.  Our main purpose is to
increase accessibility on campus.  Another thing we want to do is start
creating awareness about disabilities.  We want to show informative
documentaries about disabilities.  SCI, Polio, MS, etc.  Does anyone have any
documentary recommendations?

Luke  c-5/6 incomplete

AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free from AOL
at AOL.com.
AOL at AOL.com.