  From: Robert Brennan
  To: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 11:46 AM
  Subject: [QUAD-L] LIFE INSURANCE

I recently took out life insurance,but after reading this article,it seems that
upon my death it will be null and void as, it seems  quadriplegia will  always
be a contributing factor to my  death. Should i cancel it  ?

                                            Rob.

Paul Jacobson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    This is a bummer.......for anyone who remembers him.......
  http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2826562