no i don't have it but my chiropractor does....he had weight-loss and was
straining his marriage..but meds worked it out...
  it doew seem typical symptoms of SCI, especially new injuries
  best wishes!

Jessica Ann Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  hi all --

i just received a call from the doc after having some blood work done
last week. apparently i have hypothyroidism -- or an underactive
thyroid. they told me my levels are abnormally low. there's a small
chance it is a lab error but most likely not. i was just reading
about hypothyroid online and found that i have many of the symptoms
which i had always thought were due to my SCI. for example: fatigue,
weakness, increased difficulty losing weight, hair loss, COLD
INTOLERANCE, depression, irritability, memory loss, abnormal
menstrual cycle, and decreased libido.

so my question is -- has anyone else been diagnosed w/
hypothyroidism? and could it be related to SCI? i've been told in
most cases it is easily treatable w/ medication so i hope i fall into
that category. i'll find out more tomorrow morning when i go to the
doctor.

=jessica