Hi Q,

  You have to take into your calculations how much your body has changed over
the past 11 years.  It may not seem much, but as you age, the changes will
add-up.

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

Quadius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I have been noticing that I am shifting a little each day in my chair and I
wonder if this is because my cushion doesn't work for me as well as it used to.
 I have had this particular cushion for more than 11 years with no problems,
but I am really wondering.  I do have a new Roho Quattro cushion, but it
doesn't fit this particular chair and it sits quite a bit higher than I am now.
 It is important that I maintain my current height and not go with anything
taller.  It's difficult enough for me to get in and out of my Van, I don't want
to add to the problem.
Quadius

  On 5/23/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:       That Is a
Really Good Question , I think we have to have a change in our condition?  Is
there a number of years?  I don't know either.
Dana

  See what's free at AOL.com.