  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: quad-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 12:59 AM
  Subject: [QUAD-L] out on good behavior

  took my wife to the  bighouse yesterday from acute chest pain.  the doc
thinks maybe a mild heart attack brought on by my a/h kids' treatment of each
other and wife's misguided expectation that their disharmony was a result of
her bad parenting.   she  seems ok now and is home looking after my dis/ab ass
and divorcing her emotions from my kids' shitty treatment of each other, due to
absolutely no fault of my sweet other half OR my parenting.   my kids are
wonderful, don't get me wrong, BUT, kids should NOT live with mom and dad after
they bring a street bitch home and then spawn a drug damaged yet beautiful
grandson  Dominick Boyer O'Connell no matter how much we love them or how cute
and innocent he is.  just thought i'd update on my present circumstances if
you've been following my seemingly wonderful existence.  none of us is more
than a heartbeat away from hell, or..... heaven.     sad but true.
  Dave Visit My Home Page

  See what's free at AOL.com.