Hi,
It was so good to read that someone else  has leaky legs.  Mine started about
9 months ago after I had gotten  Botox in my legs.  I get the injections
every 3 months and it varies 35 to  45  sites.  I bleed very easily so there is
2
nurses holding pressure  and  if needed a small bandage is put on.  I started
feeling like my  legs were wet before leaving the office and everyone said it
was a feeling left  over by the shots,  After getting home and in my bed you
could see the wet  areas on my sheets ,not bad, but they were there.
Since then it happens after the shots  every time,  and sometimes in between.
 It usually last 2-3  days.  It was strange to read it today- for
no reason I seem to be leaking and I  don't get my shots for 2 more weeks,
and I can hardly wait.
I got out of the hospital about a week  ago because of lung  mess  and came
home to continue my  treatments.  A day or 2 later I kept telling my husband to
check my hips  and move them  around ,,,something was not right.  He found
that  I had the beginning of "saddle  sores" on my rear..one for each side.
This
is the first time in 8 years to  be going thru this and I bet with it getting
hotter it is going to be hard to  get this well. and I had excellent help
while I was in the hospital so I  don' think it was their fault.
Kathy