Thanks for that info Ron,  I will check into those places and see what can be
done. Appreciate the help from you and the others that posted on this.
 Dan H.

RONALD L PRACHT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    Dan,
  I have I believe the same Guardian shower chair as we talked about b4. I
purchased new front casters from Sportaid for the shower chair. The forks are
rusty from bad bearings, the forks never go bad. I had a new seat made from
Adaptability in St. Louis free of charge. they measured me and had a cushion
custom made and rubber dipped because Im a 6'2 dude. They actually gave me the
whole chair about 4 years ago it was in good condition basically.

  Adapability is a non for profit organization located in St. Louis which sole
purpose is to help disabled individuals in need of adaptive devices. The only
problem with the place is they usually arent quick about anything, but they
will come to your house and access your situation. They also gave me a fancy
reacher, put a grab bar on my headboard, and many small things.

  I can give you the number for the place if you need it.

  ron c7