Hi Angie,

  The Q-List will do this sometimes.  Try un-joining and re-joining, or just
rejoining again.  The Site for that is at: QUAD-LIST Discussion Group @
http://www.makoa.org/quadlist.htm

  There is another Site that you can Register for the Quad List is @
http://www.quadlist.com/index.php

  Either Site works.

    With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

cry5=''; cry6=''; cry2+='eskimo.com'; if (cry6) cry4=cry6; else cry4=cry2 ;
document.write(cry1+cry2+cry3+cry4+cry5);}encrypt_mail(); //END -->   [EMAIL
PROTECTED] , with the Subject unsubscribe. That's all that's needed.
  Note: AOL users & some other mailer may require something written in the
message body before it will send. Just write unsubscribe in the message.

  There is another Site where you can

Angie Novak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I'm not receiving any mail from the list.
- Angie Novak

"David K. Kelmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     You're welcome, again.  I knew
you weren't a newbie to the Q-List, but I still wanted to welcome you.  I saw
in my address book that you had left AOL for YAHOO.

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

Angie Novak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Thanks, but I'm not new.  Just had to have my address changed.
-Angie Novak

"David K. Kelmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Welcome!

  With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA