Hi Rob,

  In this Age of Technology, the fact that a person is caused to spend time in
bed, means less to the life they live than ever before, and it has only been
pathetic when the person allows it to become so.  Stay strong.

    With Love,

CtrlAltDel aka Dave
C4/5 Complete - 31 Years Post
  Texas, USA

Robert Brennan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Yeah,it was septic,causing red line to his heart. Can't understand
how it didn't kill me considering,i had 5 at same time although, i have spent
majority of sci decade prone to being bed bound. Does this make me pathetic ?
I've stopped asking myself. On a brighter note, kaltostat is good for assisting
healing wounds. It's synthetic seaweed.           Rob.

Dan T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    I read that Christopher Reeves died from infections in his pressure sores
as he was not willing to compromise his schedule.

Merrill Burghardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:       Not to be an alarmist, but
did everyone believe the Christopher Reeves story about passing on from his
pressure sore?  With all the resources to him a wound was the explanation.

  Merrill

  Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail,
news, photos & more.

  Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on
all webmail accounts. Find out more.