In a message dated 7/20/2007 4:42:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hi everyone,

I need a new van! can anyone tell me the best one to get,  that will last me
a long long time. thanks

Mariefrance

Well a short answer is hijacking one at an intersection when no one is
looking, but that has its inherent dangers and could create other problems, if
ya
get my drift.

New vans are not cheap and the cost of upgrading them cost more each year.
Finding a van that will last a
long long time also depends on how well you take care of the van. Finding a
happy medium between need, wants, desires and what you can afford is the
challenge you now face.  Did I also mention "Sugar Daddy"
But that also presents its challenges.