Hi Rick. I use to be involved in the yahoo fantasy one for years (missed
last year), but if are looking for members I'd be wiiling.

I'm just wondering what your rules are? meaning...

1. How many members in league 8, 10, 12.
2. How many players are drafted/player roster -example- QB, RB, RB, WR, WR,
WR, TE, K, DEF
3, Since it's a live draft...how long per pick? 1 minute per pick or 90  sec.

Well, I thank you for posting the offer.

If I hear from you...I'll make an account up ASAP and join. Not to mention,
I'll need to start my future draft outlook too.

Keith/34/C4-5/NJ/11YearPost

PS. I'll be offline until morning.